Catral Doyle creative is looking for a graphic designer. We are a small, growing design and development firm in Milwaukee, WI. We offer a friendly work environment where each persons contribution is valued. We place a high value on work a strong ethic, high quality work, efficiency, and attention to detail. Compensation package includes healthcare, paid vacation/holidays (including your birthday), and Simple plan retirement. Current openings include a Graphic Design position.
- Work with the design team on a wide range of project types
- Project types include: logo/identity/brand, responsive websites, video, whiteboard video, email marketing and print collateral
- Communicate with team members and manage projects independently
- Work in a Mac environment using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesing, Adobe DreamWeaver, Adobe AfterEffects, Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premier, WordPress, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Powerpoint
- Be well versed in print productions techniques as well as basic HTML/CSS skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A strong portfolio showing a working knowledge of design principles, typography, web standards, and user experience
- Proven ability to efficiently and effectively devise creative solutions to complex communication challenges
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with clients, team members and vendors as needed
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to juggle several projects and deadlines concurrently when needed
- A self-starter who can work with a team or under art direction as well as manage projects independently
- Bachelor’s Degree in design, interactive design or related area preferred
- 2 years industry experience preferred
- Nice to have: Illustration and strong drawing skills
About this company
At Catral Doyle, we are Driven By Design.
We believe in research, pushing boundaries, keeping our eyes on the ball, kicking the box wide open, questioning preconceived notions, making emotional connections and—above all—creating opportunities for our clients. Our clients are B2B and B2C in a variety of industries including: aerospace, art materials, healthcare, manufacturing and service companies